Reham Khan Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, & Wiki Details
Reham Khan is a Pakistani journalist, Television presenter, and producer too. She is an ex-wife of “Imran Khan” who is a former Pakistani cricketer and politician.
So, if you are looking for the Reham Khan then you are at the right place. As here I’ll tell you each and everything about her such as:
Reham Khan Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography & More.
So, without any further ado!!! Let’s get started with Who is Reham Khan?
Who is Reham Khan?
Reham Khan was born on 3 April 1973 at Ajdabiya, Libya. She is one of the famous Pakistani Media personality. Reham becomes popular after getting married to the former Pakistani cricketer and politician Imran Khan (Ex-Husband).
Being a Media Personality, she is also a Television Presenter and Producer too. She worked for several News channels as a Journalist. Apart from this, Reham Khan also hosted many Tv Shows too.
Now, We’ll talk about Reham Khan Family, Education, and Early Life Details.
Family, Education, and Early Life
She was born into a well-educated and reputed family of Baffa, Pakistan. Her father’s name is Nayyar Ramzan, he is a physician. And her mother’s name is Saeeda Nayyar. Reham is quite close to her mother.
Reham spent her childhood in Baffa, Mansehra District, Khyber-Pukhtoonkhwa, Pakistan. She completed her schooling from Presentation Convent School, Peshawar.
Later, She took an admission in Jinnah College for Women, Peshawar where she did her graduation in B. Ed. After this, Reham Khan joined Grimsby Institute, North East Lincolnshire, England and completed her post-graduation in broadcast media.
Career & Professional Life
Reham Khan started her career as a media person, she selected this field after separating with her ex-husband Ejaz-ur-Rehman in 2006.
After this, She worked with the Legal TV as a lead Television presenter. In 2007, She joined Sunshine Radio Hereford & Worcester and worked as a “Breakfast News Presenter” for one year.
In 2008, She got an offer from BBC. So, without wasting her time, Reham Khan joined the BBC as a weather presenter. And the amazing thing is, that she becomes a Senior Journalist at the same time as BBC.
Later on, Reham moved back to her country Pakistan and started work for Pakistani Media named Big Fishes. In 2016, She tried her luck in the entertainment industry. And Reham started her Producer debut with the Pakistani film Janaan (2016).
Reham Khan Husband/Affairs & Children
In 1992, Reham Khan married with her cousin Ejaz-ur-Rehman (a psychiatrist). And both blessed with three children. Her son name is Sahir Rehman. She also has two daughters whose name are Rehman and Ridha Rehman.
But…In 2006, Due to some personal issues both get separated.
Later on, In 2015, She married to Imran Khan who is a famous former Pakistani Cricketer and Politian too. But..They both separated in the same year.
Controversies of Reham Khan
1. After her separation from her first spouse, Ejaz-ur-Rehman, she guaranteed that she confronted aggressive behavior at home amid her first marriage. While Ejazur rubbished her cases and said that she is simply attempting to demolish his notoriety to pick up sensitivity.
2. Reham asserts that she has a postgraduate degree in communicating media from the North Lindsey College, England. Be that as it may, in 2015, a British daily paper passed on that the school denied selecting any understudy by the name “Reham Khan,” that demonstrates that degree is phony.
3. On 12 July 2018, she propelled her collection of memoirs titled “Reham Khan” and made a few stunning disclosures about different identities. As an outcome, she got numerous lawful notification from representative Sayed Zulfikar Bukhari, her ex Imran Khan, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Foreign Media Head Anila Khawaja, and specialist Ejaz-ur-Rehman, for maligning them.
Known Facts About Reham Khan
- Her favorite dishes are Backing Cupcakes, Gol Gappe, Sushi, Pizza, and Tiramisu.
- She runs her own organization who protect and provide education to Pakistani children.
- Shah Rukh Khan is her favorite actor.
- She earns £45053 p. a.
- Reham knowns different languages such as English, Urdu, Hindko, and Pashtu.
- In 2015, Reham married to Imran Khan (who was 20 yrs older than her) and the same year they both separated.
- She also loves cooking, Travelling, and Doing Social Work.
You Would Love This
Anchor Shyamala Age, Weight, height, Family, Career, Caste, Wiki and Biography
Erica Jennifer Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Suhasi Dhami Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family,Wiki and Biography
Aashika Bhatiya Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Wiki and Biography
Karan Patel Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Wiki and Biography
Vikash Gupta Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Wiki and Biography
Arjun Bijlani Age, Weight, Height, Family, Caste, Affairs, Wiki and Biography
Shweta Tiwary Age, Weight, Height, Family, Affairs, Wiki and Biography