Vikash Gupta Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Wiki and Biography
Vikas Gupta is currently playing multiple roles for Indian television. He is popularly known to be a producer of the television show. He is also a creative director, screenwriter, host, and actor. He is best known as a 2nd runner-up of Bigg Boss 11 along with Shilpa Shindey and Hina Khan.
Do you want information about Vikash Gupta then stay tuned with us and Check out Vikash Gupta Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Wiki and Biography:
Vikas Gupta, a producer of Indian television shows who is currently 30 years old was born in Dehradun Uttarakhand, India on 7 May, 1987. His zodiac sign is Tauras. He currently lives in Mumbai Maharashtra, India.
He is bisexual by gender. The education information of his primary education is still not known as the reporters said but he completed his graduation from Rai University, Ahmedabad.
Family, caste and girlfriend/Spouse:
Vikas Gupta was born and brought up in Indian Hindu family culture. His father name is not known to the television world but her mother, Sharda Gupta who is a Bengali.
He has two brothers, Watan Gupta and Siddharth Gupta and has a sister whose name is Komal Gupta. He is currently unmarried and single and there are no rumors of his girlfriend or affairs.
Vikas Gupta age:
Vikas Gupta was born in Dehradun Uttarakhand who is currently 30 years old as in 2018. He was born on 7 May 1987.
Vikas Gupta has a tall height of 6 feet and he currently weighs around 80 Kg. He has a deep and captive dark brown eye and a short black hair. He has a broad chest of 42 inches. He is often seen in formal dress on several events. He has a huge base of fan following of around 596K alone on Instagram.
He is best known for his work in Gumrah- The end of Innocence from 2012-2016. He has also done a screenwriter okay of Mujhe Meri Family se Bachao in 2011.
Gupta was the creative head of Ekta Kapoor’s Balaji Telefilms for shows like
- Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
- Kis Desh Me Hai Mera Dil.
He later started his own production studio. The Lost Boy Productions which created popular television series Gumrah: End of Innocence. Kaisi Yeh Yaariyaan, Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and MTV Webbed.
He is also the programming head of MTV India. On January 25, 2018, he won a ‘TV Personality of the Year’ award at the Lions Gold Awards.
Once Ekta Kapoor said that Parth Samthaan and Vikas Gupta were in a relationship. In an interview, she said that “Vikas and Parth were close to each other and were in a relationship.
Parth has accused Vikas of touching him inappropriately on December 7, 2013, and 20 days later, he was with Vikas holidaying in Bangkok! I know because I was also there to bring in the New Year. I have seen several videos of him professing his love for Vikas.
The reason Parth has become bitter towards Vikas who gave him a break in his TV show is that the relationship came to an end. But he seems to have forgotten that he has a career thanks to Vikas, who groomed him and presented him.
They were together for over three years. It’s very convenient to turn around and accuse your lover of being a molester/rapist. You see starlets doing it all the time. Now male actors seem to have started using this tactic as well.” But, later Parth denied that by saying that everyone knows he is in a relationship with a girl.
Lesser known facts :
- After 12th, Vikas went to Delhi and enrolled in a college but the college shut down due to some reason.
- He then moved to Mumbai and started writing for Bhimsain Khurana, the director of Bollywood film ‘Gharaonda’ (1977).
- After that, he got a trainee job in Balaji Telefilms but was fired in 4 days.
- He then joined the DJ’s A Creative and work under the TV director Deeya Singh.
- One day, the person who fired him from Balaji Telefilms called him back and then, he started working as a creative head in that entertainment company for the TV serials like ‘Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi’, ‘Mahabharat’, and ‘Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil.’
- He also tried to put his feet in acting and started shooting for the TV serial ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ but he quitted within 4 days.
- He later founded the production house ‘ The Lost Boy Productions’ and produced several popular TV serials like ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence’, ‘The Serial’, ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’, and ‘MTV Webbed.’
- Apart from being a producer, he is also a great screenwriter and wrote scripts of numerous TV serials like ‘Mujhe Meri family Se Bachao’ (episode writer), ‘Golden Era with Annu Kapoor’ (episode writer), ‘Desi Beats’, ‘Gumrah: End of Innocence’, and ‘The Serial.’
- The famous producer Ekta Kapoor is his Rakhi sister.
- In 2017, he participated in the popular reality show ‘Bigg Boss 11‘
- Vikas and his fellow ‘Bigg Boss 11’ contestant Priyank Sharma knew each other before they entered the Bigg Boss house. Some insiders say Vikas and Priyank dated each other in the past, and some say that they are like brothers
You Would Love This
Reham Khan Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, & Wiki Details
Anchor Shyamala Age, Weight, height, Family, Career, Caste, Wiki and Biography
Erica Jennifer Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Biography & More:
Suhasi Dhami Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family,Wiki and Biography
Aashika Bhatiya Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, boyfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Wiki and Biography
Karan Patel Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Girlfriend, Husband, Caste, Family, Wiki and Biography
Arjun Bijlani Age, Weight, Height, Family, Caste, Affairs, Wiki and Biography
Shweta Tiwary Age, Weight, Height, Family, Affairs, Wiki and Biography